“Gratitude makes sense of our past,
brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
– Melody Beattie
As the leaves change their colors and the days get shorter, it’s the perfect time to reflect on gratitude.
Here’s what’s in my heart this season:
- I’m grateful for the alumnae who paid it forward for me to get the education I never could have afforded on my own by contributing to the annual fund.
- I’m grateful to my Sage mentors who provide wise counsel and institutional knowledge to illuminate a path beneath my feet.
- I’m grateful for today’s students whose energy and insights are invaluable to keeping the RSCAA fresh and relevant.
- I’m grateful for the RSCAA staff and Board of Directors who are the faces and forces behind the Alumnae Association.
- I’m grateful for the sisterhood and the bonds that we share as we live out our motto To be. To know. To do.
What are you grateful for?
Annie Paulhus Iwanicki ‘86